When the temperatures rise it’s time to stay cool inside. In many parts of the United States come July-August it gets really hot and dry in the south and very hot and humid in the north. To stay cool you can open windows and place fans in them, use window air conditioning units or install a central air unit. The easiest and most effective (and cheaper) way to stay cool this summer would be with a freestanding or window air conditioning unit in the most used rooms in your house such as your bedroom, kitchen and livingroom. If you are looking for a great air conditioner to stay cool this summer be sure to check out this Honeywell 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner and 13,000 BTU heater in black/silver. It will keep up to 700 sqft of livingspace comfortably cool. This model in particular by Honeywell features a build in 13k BTU heat pump and dehumidifier and fan modes for versatility.
What’s great about this air unit is that it has a portable heat pump that allows the air conditioning unit to double as both a heater and an air conditioner, so it warms up cold rooms in the brisk fall, early spring months and cools your home when it gets hot! This heating unit would probably serve you well in the winter if you live in the southern United States in places where it doesn’t get as cold as the north!
Here’s a rundown of the features and specs:
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner with 12,000 BTU built-in heat pump
- No bucket design cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 79.2 pints per day
- Full-function remote control
- Digital LED display and feather-touch controls provide precise temperature control
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Automatic on/off timer from 1-24 hours
- Powerful air flow
- Quiet operation (55 dBA)
- Washable, pull-up 3M electrostatic filter (back access)
- R410A eco-friendly refrigerant
- Caster wheels easily rolls unit from room to room
- 3.3 ft. flexible exhaust hose included