Most customers who shop on DealDash.com soon figure out how to find and use BidBuddy – the automated bidder.
In fact, experienced bidders always use BidBuddy for some very good reason. They are:
- Last I knew, at least 99 percent of the winners use BidBuddy.
- If you are busy making dinner, washing clothes or working on your car, no problem. BidBuddy does all the bidding for you, so you don’t have to be glued to your computer.
- When you use BidBuddy, you can see the screen names of your competition, so you know just how serious your competition might be.
However, there could be some cons to using BidBuddy, too. They are:
- When we place our bids in BidBuddy and get busy doing other things, we risk forgetting all about it and might not check back often enough to add more bids if needed.
- When we allow BidBuddy to do all the work for us, we might get lazy and fail to develop better bidding skills.
- When BidBuddy places our bids for us we are not as actively engaged in the bidding process as we would be if we placed single bids. Therefore, we are more likely to risk falling asleep at our computer.
As you can see, there are both good and bad reasons why some shoppers might not always use BidBuddy. Regardless how we choose to place our bids in BidBuddy or not, the most important thing to remember when shopping on DealDash is to stay alert and pay attention.
Sponsored blog post submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.