Some DealDash tips don’t need very much elaboration. These little tidbit tips are great for reading when you don’t have a lot of time. Read on and get some great tips.
We here at DealDash Tips Blog love to write articles for you that are not only informative but also entertaining. However, we also realize that sometimes you don’t have a lot of time to waste and want to get right down to the business of winning auctions. Without further ado, here are some little tidbit tips for you to read when you’re having a time crunch.
Tips for Buying Bids
- Buy the largest bid pack that fits within your budget. No matter where you shop, buying in volume always makes sense.
- Wait for a sale to buy bids. If the bid price is .17 today, I can almost guarantee it will be lower in the next couple of days.
- Don’t wait until you are almost out of bids to buy a bid pack. See the tip above? If you wait until the last second to buy bids you might end up paying a premium for them.
Tips for Choosing an Auction
- There are SO many more auctions than the ones just on the main DealDash homepage. Click to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. page and see what’s coming up in a few minutes or later on in the day.
- Don’t bid from the main homepage. Open up the auction that you want to bid on. You will get valuable information such as who won the item last, and for what price.
- Use the categories to browse. If you don’t see anything that you’re interested in bidding on then use the category drop-down menu to get some ideas.
- If you don’t see what you want, do a search. DealDash can only show so many future auctions on the main pages. Use the search bar to input exactly what you’re interested in and see if you can find what you’re looking for.
Tips for Bidding
- If there are 10+ people in an auction that you’re interested in and it’s nowhere near the $5 No Jumper cutoff, just sit and wait. The likelihood of all 10 bidders going out at the same time is extremely unlikely (but not impossible!) so wait until there are fewer bidders.
- Use Your BidBuddy. That’s all there is to it.
- Bid up to the BIN (Buy It Now) price, and you can get all of your bids back by purchasing the item.
Thanks for Reading
I hope that you found this DealDash Tips article on DealDash tidbit tips was helpful. Remember to check the Tips blog daily, because you can’t ever learn too much about DealDash. If you would like to read our other blogs, be sure to check out our other blogs, DealDashReviewed.com and DealDashblog.com.
Be sure to visit DealDash and see what you can bid on for your family. DealDash has everything you need for your home and yard. DealDash is the site to save. Have a great time on DealDash and happy bidding everyone!
This sponsored blog post was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Read even more at DealDashTips.com, DealDashReviewed.com, or on her own blog, DawnBlogtopus.