While shopping on DealDash.com I noticed that several customers recently won some outstanding deals on bid packs.
I seldom bid on large bid packs because I assume too many other shoppers will go for it and the competition would be too stiff. However, I now see that is not always the case.
Check out some amazing bargains some shoppers got on bid packs just today (at the time of this writing):
- 100 bid pack sold Nov. 11 for only 5 cents. The winner used only 2 bids and paid a total of 45 cents.
- 400 bid pack sold Nov. 11 for only 7 cents. The winner used only 1 bid and paid a total of 27 cents.
- 3,500 bid pack sold Nov. 11 for 48 cents. The winner used only 24 bids and paid a total of $5.28.
It only took a total of 27 bids to win all three of those bid packs. I wish I had bid in those auctions to get some of those deals, but the only way we can ever win such amazing deals is to try.
Sometimes it’s just a matter of choosing the best shopping strategy to win such great bargains. For example, let’s say we have a total of 500 bids:
- We could place 10 bids each in the next 50 bid pack auctions
- We could place 25 bids each in the next 50 bid pack auctions
- We could place 100 bids each in the next 5 bid pack auctions
- We could place all 500 bids in only one bid pack auction
It is up to us to choose the bid pack we want to bid on. What we don’t know is when a bid pack auction will close early. The examples above, however, prove that some customers do, and still are, winning great deals on DealDash.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.