What can we do with 100 bids when shopping on DealDash.com? We could probably do a lot more than we might think with that many bids?
Here is what we could do with 100 bids:
- Place one bid each in 100 auctions
- Place two bids each in 50 auctions
- Place three bids each in 33 auctions
- Place five bids each in 20 auctions
- Place 10 bids each in 10 auctions
- Place 25 bids each in four auctions
- Place 50 bids each in two auctions
- Place all 100 bids in one auction.
DealDash customers win auctions every day using only one or two bids. In just the last 24 hours here are just some of the auctions shoppers won using only one or two bids:
- Women’s lambskin moto jacket (Buy It Now price $3,400) sold for only 9 cents, and the winner used 2 bids for a total estimated investment of 44 cents
- Perfume (BIN $230) sold for only 2 cents, and the winner used 1 bid for a total estimated investment of 21 cents
- Ring, size 6 (BIN $175), sold for 1 cent, and the winner used 1 bid for a total investment of 21 cents
- King duvet (BIN $180) cover sold for 3 cents, and the winner used 1 bid for a total investment of 21 cents
- Stainless steel saucepan with lid (BIN $650) sold for 39 cents, and the winner used 3 bids for a total investment of 79 cents.
If we placed one bid in 100 auctions or two bids in 50 auctions, we might have won some of the above awesome auction products. After all, becoming a winning shopper often depends on simply being in the right auction at the right time.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.