How would you like to earn 200 free bids? I love the many opportunities DealDash.com offers us to earn free bids, and here’s one I did not yet know about until now.
First we must go to Official YouTube channel of DealDash
This is a really fun site. Each week DealDash customers can create a small video that meets the DealDash “Challenge of the Week.” The challenges run from Monday to Sunday and alternate on a weekly basis. Most weeks the video of the week is called the “unboxing.”
To get the 200 free bids on those weeks we simply send in a video of us opening one of the boxes of something we won on DealDash, but we must follow a few simple guidelines:
- A submission must not have been sent in already for that week. We have a limit of one submission per week
- The customer must have purchased any bid pack within the last 7 days
Other Challenges of the Week
This is where this “You Tube” weekly challenge gets really fun and interesting. In the past, Jessica of DealDash has given DealDash customers the following video challenges for the week:
- What makes you feel lucky? That would be an easy one for me to answer. At age 74, I feel lucky every day I wake up this side of the ground.
- What are you cooking in the kitchen for dinner? This would also be easy to answer. Tonight I had baked cod. I put it in a baking dish, put some butter and pepper on top, and add a little milk.
- Send in a sunrise video. This challenge would have been difficult for me because I seldom, if ever, get up early enough to see a sunrise.
- How are you keeping cozy this winter? I could answer this one. I wrap myself up in sweaters or jackets drink hot green tea and soak my feet in a hot water foot massage tub.
- What are your favorite charities? Many customers mentioned St. Jude’s Children’s hospital. I like that one, too, but I think my favorite one is Wounded Warriors because I have a huge soft spot for soldiers who put their lives on the line for us.
- How are you decorating for Christmas? This one would have been easy to answer during the virus pandemic because I basically did not decorate, other than hang a wreath on my front door. I just wasn’t in the mood sitting at home alone during quarantine.
- How are you celebrating New Year’s Eve? Many people could have found this one challenging for the same reason – the virus pandemic. With everything locked down, many people had nowhere to go to celebrate the last New Year’s Eve. Some people opted to stay home and celebrate with family members because that was about their only choice.
- What is coming out in 2021 that you are looking forward to? I would like to have answered this challenge question by saying my second book, but I don’t think I will have enough money to get it out by the end of 2021.
- How do you like to start your morning? I start my morning based on information I read on how to have a long and healthy life. First I weight myself, and then I stick my finger to monitor my blood sugar levels to prevent diabetes, and take a pinch of Celtic salt, a few drops of Vitamin D, followed with drinking water treated with liquid oxygen. Then I take zinc gummy, a soft beet chew for energy and drink a cup of Shiitake mushroom tea, which I won on DealDash a few years ago. DealDash used to sell huge boxes of K-cups of coffee, too.
- How do you find courage in difficult situations? This might have been a little more challenging question for some of us to answer, but for me, prayer and my Christian faith helps me to get through difficult situations.
This is certainly a fun and easy way to earn extra bids. Once we record our video we just send it to: [email protected] no later than Monday that week to collect your 200 free bids. We can also submit a photo of ourselves with each new auction item we win, and these photos could be shown on the Winner’s Page.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.