Did you see the new jackets DealDash.com has up for auction?
Cold winter weather will soon be here so it might be a good idea to start preparing for it now.
I learned the hard way that I should have dressed more warmly when I went on a long train ride. On my return trip I came home with a nasty head cold because the train was already a little too chilly. You do not want that to happen to you.
Let’s take a look at some of the coats and/or jackets that DealDash now has to offer.
Women’s Puffer Jacket
Did you see the beautiful dark peacock puffer jacket? This quilted design jacket features an attached hood with adjustable draw cord and elastic binding on cuffs and slip-in hand pockets. No doubt this jacket could keep a person nice and warm on pretty cold days.
The jacket has a BIN of $165 and a couple of the best deals past winner received so far are:
- Sept. 22, this jacket sold at 85 cents and the winner paid a total of $5.08 including the cost of the 25 bids placed, and
- Sept. 20, this jacket sold at $2.05 and the winner paid a total of $12.82 including the cost of the 59 bids placed.
Who knows we could be the next shopper to win a great deal.
Men’s Sweater Sleeves and Puffer Jacket
Now is the time to shop for this men’s jacket with sweater sleeves and puffer vest because there are only seven of them left. It looks like the perfect jacket for fall.
This jacket has a BIN of $150.
Special features of this quilted vest jacket with full zip closure include sweater sleeves with ribbed cuffs, an attached hood and it is wind resistant.
Men’s Parka Polar Jacket
This men’s parka polar jacket has a BIN of $299 and it’s really made to keep a person warm in cold weather. This jacket is made of 100 percent polyester and has soft fleece and smooth taffeta lining. It has a zip front with snap placket and a fixed hood. It includes a zip chest pocket and patch hand pockets with snap flap closures. It also has stretchy rib-knit cuffs with an inner draw cord waist.
Some of the best bargains past winners received so far are:
- Sept. 22, this jacket sold at 7 cents and the winner paid a total of 61 cents including the cost of the 3 bids placed;
- Sept. 23, this jacket sold at 13 cents and the winner paid a total of $1.26 including the cost of the 6 bids placed; and
- Sept. 21, this jacket sold at 26 cents and the winner paid a total of $1.66 including the cost of the 7 bids placed.
Even if we went shopping in a discount store, we would not be able to get bargains like the ones listed above. Many other winners received amazing bargains on this jacket, too.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.