Sure, you could just jump right into bidding on DealDash but it’s better to be prepared. Here are some handy tips and tricks from DealDash to get you started.
DealDash is easy and fun to use, but there are some bidders on there who have been bidding since the beginning and know absolutely everything about DealDash, how it works, when and how to bid, and all of the tricks. If you’re just getting started you probably don’t know too many things about the website. Well, DealDash Tips is here to help you get started. Shall we?
Get to Know the Website
Signing up and bidding right away might seem like a fun idea, and you can do that. However, it’s a much smarter idea to really explore and get to know the website before you start putting down your bids. You need to explore your dashboard, check out the Winner’s Tab, choose an avatar, and write your bidder’s bio. After you have done all of those things, then you can check out the different product categories.
DealDash Product Categories
- Bid Packs – They come in standard sized packs of 25, 40, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1000, 1500, 3000, and sometimes 5000.
- Electronics and Computers –In this section you can find cameras and camera accessories, computers, tablets, phones, phone chargers, and phone cases, and let’s not forget video game systems and the games to go with them,
- Fashion, Health, and Beauty – This particular category always has hair dryers, flat iron hair straighteners, and other beauty items as well as massage chairs, foot massagers, jewelry, and designer bags.
- Gift Cards – There are no real surprises in the Gift Card section. There are gift cards such as Toys R Us, Bath and Body Works, Bass Pro Shops, Target, Wal*Mart, CVS, and many more.
- Hobbies, Toys, Outdoors, and Games – Here is where you will find classic favorites such as bikes, grills, luggage, baby items, and Lego sets.
- Home, Garden, and Tools – This section has garden hoses, tool sets, and vacuum cleaners as well as high-end designer furniture and accessories.
- Kitchen and Dining – Here you will find pots and pans, bamboo spoon sets, cutlery sets, stand mixers, and even fancy knife sets.
So you’ve acquainted yourself with the website, you’ve checked out the categories, now it’s time to bid! Be sure that you select something that you would choose to buy anyway, and bid it up to the purchase limit! If you don’t happen to win, then you can just BIN (Buy It Now), and get all of your bids back when you purchase the product as well as free shipping.
Thanks for Reading
I hope that you found this DealDash Tips article for new DealDash bidders helpful. DealDash always has great promotions going. Now go win some great auctions on DealDash! Visit DealDash now to see what’s up for bid. DealDash has everything you need. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family about DealDash! Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
This blog was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Read even more at DealDashBlog.com, DealDashR