We were all DealDash beginners once. Here are some tips to get the ultimate beginner started.
How long have you been bidding on DealDash? If it’s a couple of months or less, then you’re still a beginner! If you’re having a little bit of trouble winning auctions, no problem. You probably just haven’t realized all of the tips and tricks that you need to pay attention to that will give you success on DealDash. Everyone was new once, even the Power Bidders that you see winning thousands of dollars in merchandise. Here are some tips to get you started.
Don’t Overpay for Bids
When you first started, your original bid pack included bids that were .60 a piece. Now that you have already purchased your first bid pack, wait for a sale to replenish your bids. Unless it’s a major DealDash emergency, I never buy bids if they are over .14. This means that I have to plan ahead and be sure that I am buying the biggest bid pack that fits into my budget when I see bids for .13 or .14 per bid. If you have been overpaying for bids, be sure that stops today.
When You Don’t WIN, then BIN
Sometimes even the best of us lose! It makes sense to bid on things that you would buy at the store anyway such as a kitchen or everyday household item you can BIN (Buy It Now) them for retail value when you lose. You will also get free shipping on these items, and you will not be losing any money. Think of the BIN as your safety net for DealDash – You can never lose if you plan on BINning the item anyway.
Here’s Why DealDash is the Best Bidding Site Around
- No Jumper auctions – No new bidders in an auction after $5 (or sometimes $3)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- FREE shipping on every single item
- Ability to set alerts to be emailed when an item comes up for auction
- Phone app available for Android & iPhone
- Excellent and friendly customer service
- Many opportunities to earn free bids
- 3 different blogs for information, tips, hints, and bidding news
- 24/7 bidding, DealDash never closes
- No bots, ever
- BidBuddy, the auto-bidder is available to everyone on every auction for free
- Huge inventory that changes often
Thanks for Reading
I hope that you found this DealDash Tips article for new DealDash bidders helpful. DealDash always has great promotions going. Now go win some great auctions on DealDash! Visit DealDash now to see what’s up for bid. DealDash has everything you need. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family about DealDash! Good luck and happy bidding everyone!