Did you see the coat auctions on DealDash.com? These coats are sure to keep anyone as snug as a bug.
I get cold very easily and I’m constantly striving to stay warm. That’s why I prefer warm-weather climates to cold-weather climates. That’s also why the elegant and warm coats now listed on DealDash immediately caught my attention. Let’s take a look.
Rabbit fur coats
According to the auction description, this fully-lined coat shell is 100 percent polyester and the shell is 100 percent rabbit fur exterior. Another great feature is that this lightweight but durable coat has a drawstring at the waist which provides the option of making it form fitting or wearing it loose. While it looks glamourous, it is also practical, and can be used when dressing up or down. For more detailed information, see the auction description.
When I first saw the rabbit fur coats come with a BIN of $2,752.00 I hesitated to place any bids because I did not think I would ever have enough bids to win such a high-dollar item – Wrong!
After taking a closer look, I noticed several DealDash shoppers were able to win this rabbit fur coat at huge bargain prices, using as few as only 9 bids. For example:
- Jan. 5, this fur coat sold at 58 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.78 including the cost of the 11 bids placed;
- Jan. 6, this fur coat sold at $3.92 and the winner paid a total of $2.78 including the cost of the 9 bids placed;
- Jan. 14, this fur coat sold at $1.84 and the winner paid a total of $9.38 including the cost of the 46 bids placed; and
- Jan. 19, this fur coat sold at $3.56 and the winner paid a total of $3.98 including the cost of the 11 bids placed.
This rabbit fur coat does not yet have customer reviews.
Everybody knows that wool is warm. According to the auction description, these 100 percent high-grade Alpaca wool jackets are also fully lined with soft polyester and they feature two deep pockets. For more detail, see the auction description.
These jackets have a BIN of $1,600.00 and I did not believe I would have enough bids to win this jacket either. However, other past winners were able to win with a fairly small number of bids, so why not me, too. For example:
- Jan. 16, this wool jacket sold at $2.48 and the winner paid a total of $21.05 including the cost of the 104 bids placed;
- Jan. 5, this wool jacket sold at $1.79 and the winner paid a total of $12.79 including the cost of the 55 bids placed; and
- Dec. 30, 2022, this wool jacket sold at $1.59 and the winner paid a total of $7.99 including the cost of the 36 bids placed.
Therefore, it is also possible to win this high-dollar wool jacket at a bargain price, too. We just need to keep an eye on this wool jacket and bid when the competition is low. So I’ll see you in the auctions.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.