If you want to find a gift to impress a significant other without spending a lot of money, you are shopping in the right place.
DealDash.com has many high-dollar gifts that would be sure to impress a significant other, but several shoppers paid far less than the BIN.
Let’s take a look at some of these!
Moissanite Gemstone Earrings
Did you see the moissanite gemstone earrings that appear to sparkle like real diamonds? They have a BIN of $1,389.
Some of the best deals previous winners won so far are:
- July 16, these high-dollar oissanite gemstone earrings sold at only $2.24 and the winner paid a total of $13.64 including the cost of the 47 bids placed;
- July 15, this auction sold at $6.39 and the winner paid a total of $18.99 including the cost of the 63 bids placed;
- July 10, these earrings sold at $6.49 and the winner paid a total of $30.69 including the cost of the 121 bids placed.
Not everyone received such outstanding deals, but so far all nine of the previous winners paid far less than the BIN. These D-color gemstone earrings measure 12 by 2 mm and consist of 18K white gold plating. For more specific information, please read the auction description.
The seven previous winners who have provided a review of these earrings have given them an overall rating of 4.82 out of a possible 5.0. They commented on how pretty they are and how much they love them. These beautiful earrings will definitely add a glamorous touch to any special evening dress when attending a concert, play or classy event.
Stainless Steel Men’s Watch
We certainly cannot forget the special man in our lives. The stainless steel men’s watch has a BIN of $1,095 and previous winners gave it an overall rating of 5.0 out of a possible 5.0. It doesn’t get any better than that.
It appears the bidding competition to win this watch can be rather intense. However, some previous winners have managed to win a good deal. The best deals so far are:
- June 27, this stainless steel men’s watch sold at $23.60 and the winner paid a total of $55.60 including the cost of the 160 bids placed;
- June 29, this men’s watch sold at $50.15 and the winner paid a total of $168.14 including the cost of the 778 bids placed: and
- June 25, this men’s watch sold at $50.46 and the winner paid a total of $237.21 including the cost of the 1,123 bids placed.
The length of this watch is 184 mm and the width is 21 mm. The dial color and band color is black and the band material is stainless steel. The dial type is Sunray, movement is 3-hand date quartz, and it is water resistant. The style of this watch appears to be perfect for the personality of a rugged manly-man.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.