I see several auction products on DealDash.com that would be every baker’s delight.
Did you see the 11-piece bakeware set on DealDash.com?
If we do not enjoy baking, we most likely know at least one family member or friend who does. I know many of the kitchen items on DealDash would make excellent wedding gifts for any young couple just getting settled into their first apartment or house. Therefore, it might be a good idea to keep items like this on hand.
Let’s take a look at the 11-piece bakeware set that would be every baker’s delight.
11-piece Bakeware Set
If you love to bake, DealDash has the perfect auction item for you –an 11-piece bakeware set. This auction has a BIN of $150 but several shoppers have already won this bakeware set for much less. For example:
- July 9, this bakeware set sold at $1.07 and the winner paid a total of only $4.67 including the cost of the 22 bids placed;
- July 3, this bakeware set sold at $3.27 and the winner paid a total of $11.47 including the cost of the 41 bids placed; and
- June 22, this bakeware set sold at $2.61 and the winner paid a total of $2.30 including the cost of the 5 bids placed.
This 11-piece bakeware set includes:
- Two cookie sheets
- Two 9-inch round cake pans
- One 9-inch square cake pan
- Two loaf pans
- One 9-inch by 13-inch rectangular pan with
- One cover for this pan
- One 12-cup muffin pan and
- One slicer tool.
After receiving 129 customer reviews, this 11-piece bakeware set received an overall rating of 4.93 out of a possible 5.0. That is a very high overall rating. One of the former winners stated that after using three pieces of this bakeware set, the food comes out easy and there is no sticking.
To prevent scratches or abrasions and maintain these pans in excellent condition, it is recommended they be hand-washed with mild soap.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.