An elegant necklace or ring always makes a lovely gift, and DealDash.com has plenty of each toenhance our shopping fun.
In case you have a special woman in your life, let’s take a looks at some of the special jewelry auctions you might want to participate in whenever they come up.
How about shopping for a 3 Carat D-Color gemstone pendant? According to the description in this auction, “Moissanite is a rare and naturally-originating gemstone. Each gem is unique while being brighter and more lustrous than a diamond …” Can you imagine what a 3-carat diamond would cost?
With such a large gemstone this one will really stand out in any crowd. It has a BIN of $1.989.00 but all 16 previous winners in the last 30 days won it for far less than that. Some of the best deals so far were:
- Oct. 27, this pendant sold at $6.35 and the winner paid a total of $42.55 including the cost of the 181 bids placed;
- Oct. 19, this pendant sold at $19.13 and the winner paid a total of $105.56 including the cost of the 480 bids placed; and
- Oct. 17, this pendant sold at $11.74 and the winner paid a total of $64.67 including the cost of 294 bids placed.
Considering the high retail value of this pendant, this would be a gift that would be sure to impress any woman who might find this wonderful gift under her Christmas tree.
This “1-Carat 3EX solitaire Moissanite stone ring (size 6) with a halo setting inlaid with sparkling pave-set gems” with a braided band is sure to please your special spouse, daughter or significant other.
It has a BIN of $1,139.00 but all 20 winners in the past 30 days won it for less than that. Some of the best deals so far were:
- Nov. 4, this one-carat Moissanite ring sold at $2.14 and the winner paid a total of $5.67 including the cost of the 23 bids placed;
- Nov. 1, this auction sold at $1.73 and the winner paid a total of only $6.03 including the cost of the 28 bids placed; and
- Oct. 23, this one-carat ring sold at $5.82 and the winner paid a total of $9.38 including the cost of the 44 bids placed.
According to the DealDash description of this auction many “expert gem cutters, jewelers and gemologists have begun turning to moissanite as the perfect diamond alternative” and it is “made in cutting-edge laboratories using the most advanced processes.”
To attest to the high-quality of this ring, 9 previous winners gave it an overall rating of 5.0 out of a possible 5.0 and it cannot get any better than that.
How about shopping for a 0.5 Carat D-color moissanite gemstone bracelet? This piece of jewelry would look stunning worn alone or it would stand out even more with the matching pendant and ring.
This bracelet has a BIN of $1,559.00 but all 20 previous winners during the last 30 days have won it for far less. Some of the best deals so far were:
- Oct. 31, this bracelet sold at $5.31 and the winner paid a total of $29.93 including the cost of the 147 bids placed;
- Oct. 24, this bracelet sold at $5.68 and the winner paid a total of $26.22 including the cost of the 124 bids placed; and
- Oct. 23, this bracelet sold at 75 cents and the winner paid a total of only $3.27 including the cost of the 16 bids placed.
The bottom line
Shopping on DealDash.com provides the perfect answer to beat the Christmas rush. Why not shop for these exquisite holiday gifts now.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.