Do you love pizza? Whether you make your own custom pizza or go out to a pizza place, make any night a pizza party with these great deals on gift cards and tools to make the best meal ever, plus keep reading for my favorite crust recipe!
Don’t feel like making your own? Bid to win these gift cards on DealDash:
1. Bid on a number of Pizza Hut gift cards that run frequently for auction on DealDash: a $25 Pizza Hut gift card recently sold for $1.37, $10 for $0.20
2. $25 Buca di Beppo Gift Card
Invite your friends and have an authentic Italian pizza party at your local Buca di Beppo with these great deals on gift cards at DealDash!
3. Make a delicious pizza with a chewy and crispy crust with this $38 value Haeger – NaturalStone Square Ovenstone with Handles – 14-inch up for bid on DealDash.com!
- Crisper Crusts
- Healthier Foods
- Cleans Easily
- Oven, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe
- Lead Free
- Made in USA
- Great for Pizza
5. Have you ever made grilled pizza? Now you can when you bid to win one of these Pizzacraft Wax-Coated Pizza Liner auctions! These liners are perfect for serving home-made grilled pizza in the backyard, or at the dinner table. Simply line your plate, add a slice and serve. Item valued at $12.
6. Lodge Pro Logic Cast Iron Pizza Pan With Recipe Card – Make the best pizza with this Pizza Pan!
– See more at: https://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=2921060#sthash.9oJdNlaP.dpuf7. You won’t even need an oven to make pizza when you have this convection oven!
Hamilton Beach – Convection Toaster Oven – Stainless-Steel
Bake, broil and more with this Hamilton Beach 31333 toaster oven that features convection cooking to deliver even heat for ideal results. The 30-minute timer helps you manage time to coordinate an entire meal. Valued at $72 on DealDash.com, bid to win or buy it now to get your bids back!
What’s your favorite pizza?
Make this amazing pizza dough with recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse!
1 cup warm water (105 to 115 degrees F)
1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
Yellow cornmeal, for sprinkling the baking sheet
In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, stirring to combine. Let sit until the mixture is foamy, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the salt, mixing by hand until it is all incorporated and the mixture is smooth. Continue adding the flour, 1/4 cup at a time, working the dough after each addition, until the dough is smooth but still slightly sticky. You might not need all of the flour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth but still slightly tacky, 3 to 5 minutes.
Oil a large mixing bowl with remaining olive oil. Place the dough in the bowl, turning to coat with the oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm place, free from drafts until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
Parmesan Pizza Dough:
Substitute 2 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour and 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese for 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour. Use a pinch of salt instead of 1 teaspoon. Proceed as directed above.
Oregano Pizza Dough:
Stir 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano in with the flour and proceed as directed above.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2004
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/basic-pizza-dough-recipe3.html?oc=linkback
Don’t forget to bid and win a brand new KitchenAid Stand mixer on DealDash for a quick and easy pizza crust!
KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer – valued at $370, win it on DealDash for way less than retail by bidding!
What’s your favorite pizza?
Bid on all of these great pizza making & pizza restaurant gift card deals!