Did you notice the high-end and elegant brooches on DealDash.com? Compared to the high-dollar BIN prices, I could hardly believe how low these brooches would go.
Having a brooch in my collection of jewelry when I had a full-time job as a newspaper journalist gave me lots of options to dress up by adding a special touch to a scarf or by simply pinning it directly to my blazer.
Let’s take a look at a few of the brooches DealDash has coming up for auction.
18K Gold Plated Brooch
This 18K gold-plated brooch resembles a large Morning Glory flower and is about 3.15- inches long. It has a BIN of $600.00 but so far all 49 previous winners listed won it for far less than that. Some of the best deals past winners received so far are:
- June 25, this Morning Glory brooch sold at 71 cents and the winner played a total of $4.38 including the cost of the 21 bids placed;
- June 30, this Morning Glory brooch sold at 59 cents and the winner paid a total of $3.59 including the cost of the 15 bids placed;
- July 4, this Morning Glory brooch sold at only 39 cents and the winner paid a total of $1.64 including the cost of the 8 bids placed; and
- July 7, this Morning Glory brooch sold at $1.59 and the winner paid a total of $41 bids including the cost of the 41 bids placed.
So far, this brooch has received a 4.57 overall rating out of a possible 5.0. One of the past winners said she loves this “gorgeous” brooch and also uses it as a hat pin.
Sterling Silver Leaf Brooch
This sterling silver leaf brooch measures about 3.15- inches long. It has a BIN of $540.00 and so far all 27 winners over the last 30 days have received amazing bargains.
Some of the best deals DealDash winners got are:
- June 29, this sterling silver leaf brooch sold at only 9 cents and the winner paid a total of 84 cents including the 4 bids used;
- July 5, this sterling silver leaf brooch sold at $1.34 and the winner paid a total of $1.87 including the cost of the 6 bids used; and
- July 7, this sterling silver leaf brooch sold at $1.43 and the winner paid a total of $8.11 including the cost of the 37 bids used.
WOW! I could not even get a better deal like that at a local bargain store. Perhaps we will be the next customer to win such a fantastic deal.
It might be a good idea to shop for this brooch while the getting is still good because there are only 8 units of this sterling silver leaf brooch left.
After receiving 16 reviews from previous winners, this brooch has earned an overall rating of 4.97 out of a possible 5.0 and that is outstanding. It speaks volumes for the high-quality of this brooch. Comments from several previous winners used words like “lovely,” “beautiful” and “gorgeous” to describe what they thought of it.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.