Why does DealDash.com have so many loyal customers? To answer that question, all you have to do is ask another question: What do customers love most about shopping on DealDash?
I cannot speak for everyone, but as a long-time customer who started shopping on DealDash Feb. 8, 2012, I can make a list of what I love most about DealDash and why I am still a loyal customer:
- I love free shipping and handling. I recently shopped for specific items DealDash did not offer and I learned how high shipping and handling fees have become, so free shipping and handling is not something I take for granted. It is a really big deal because it saves customers a lot of money.
- I love the high-quality of products. I know that whenever I shop on DealDash I will be satisfied with the quality of the products I receive. I also know that everything will be packed well and arrive in great condition.
- I love how easy it is to understand and use the DealDash web site. When purchasing bid packs or products, check out is very fast and easy. The automated bidder, BidBuddy, is also the best one I’ve ever seen.
- I love the outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, I receive a quick and friendly reply by a live person. Many other businesses use robots and that is so frustrating.
- I love the many ways customers can receive free bids. If I send in a photo with a winning product worth $200 or more, I receive 350 free bids. When I place bids, I get 10 seconds on the clock to earn free bids. When I write a quick review, I get 10 free bids, and just for checking in and placing a bid every day, I receive 30 free bids. That’s awesome!
- I love knowing that DealDash is a fair and honest penny-auction shopping site that I can trust 100 percent. If there is a problem with a product, they will replace it and if there is a problem, they will gladly fix it.
These are just some of the reasons I love DealDash and will continue to remain a loyal customer.
Sponsored blog post submitted by Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara is a native of Minnesota. She graduated from the University of Puget Sound and now resides in Tacoma, Wash.
Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.