Did you see the cute mid-wedge white summer sandals on DealDash.com?
Warm weather has already arrived in some of the Southern states in our country and it will soon be here in the rest of the country, too. I don’t know much about what kind of weather our new Canadian shoppers are getting, but I imagine warm weather is not far off there either if it has not yet arrived. Regardless, this does appear to be the perfect time of year for all of us ladies to shop for a comfortable pair of stylish summer sandals.
Looking at the reviews of previous winners these sandals are receiving some rave reviews for being stylish, comfortable and sturdy. One customer said they run a little big, so we might want to keep that in mind when shopping for these sandals.
The BIN is $148 but the last winner received a great bargain. These sandals sold at $4.46 and the winner paid a total of $34.46 including the cost of the 150 bids placed. They are made with a pigskin insole and a rubber outsole and they feature a whipstitch detail.
Other new items I have been seeing on DealDash.com are called a “Discovery Box.” These mystery boxes remind me of something I just loved many years ago called “Grab Bags.” We never knew what was inside until after we bought it, but it was guaranteed that the items inside would add up to be worth as much as the quarter we paid or more. That was so much fun, and I’m sure DealDash shoppers are having just as much fun competing to win a “Discovery Box” filled with many different “mystery” items. At least, we get a clue as to what we will find inside based on the theme given to each “Discovery Box.” For example:
- Technology–This box has a BIN of $2,318. The mystery items inside have a retail value of that much or more. The first winner of the “technology” box got an outstanding bargain because it sold at $60.59 and the winner paid a total of $185.69 counting the cost of the 777 bids placed. No doubt, that winner is a very happy DealDasher.
- Beauty–This box has a BIN of $1,040. The mystery items inside have a retail value of at least that much or more. Most likely all of the items found inside the box will have to do with various beauty products. One of the previous winners of this mystery box got one heck of an outstanding deal because on May 12, this “Discovery Box” closed at $8.68 and the winner paid only $26.74 counting the cost of the 112 bids placed.
- Kitchen & Dining–This box has a BIN of $2,868. The mystery items inside have a retail value of that much or more. On May 13 this auction closed at $76.36 and the winner paid a total of $126.18 counting the cost of the 440 bids placed.
- Outdoors–This box has a BIN of $1,450. The mystery products inside have a retail value of that much or more. On May 11 this “Discovery Box” sold at $218.71 and the winner paid a total of $247.67 counting the cost of the 1,129 bids placed.
- Kids Bundle–This box has a retail value of $632. The mystery products inside have a retail value of that much or more. On May 11 this auction closed at $19.89 and the winner paid a total of $23.19 including the cost of the 106 bids placed.
As you can see from these items above we have many new and exciting products we can shop for and DealDash continues to create new ways to keep this form of shopping fun and exciting. Therefore, if you have not shopped in DealDash.com for a while, you might want to check it out again.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.