Do you have a sports fan in your family? If so, you are going to love shopping for some of the sports items coming up for auction on DealDash.com.
Time is flying by so quickly that in just a few more months it will already be time to start Christmas shopping. Therefore, I started looking for some auction products on DealDash that would make excellent Christmas gifts.
Do you know what I found? DealDash has lots of autographed sports items coming up for auction. You name it – football, baseball or basketball. It appears DealDash has autographed sports memorabilia for everyone’s favorite teams.
I wrote a blog about sports auctions a few months ago, but some of the sports items are new auctions just \now coming in, so I thought I should write about it again. Shoppers who do not want to miss out on shopping for an autographed sports item from a particular team could conduct a search right now. If we click on the blue “Alert Me” button, we will not miss out when our upcoming sports product becomes an active auction.
Perhaps you know a sports fan that passionately supports one of the following teams: Las Vegas Raiders, San Francisco 49rs, Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, Philadelphia Phillies, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox, Miami Hurricanes, Chicago Bears, Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Indians, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Mariners, Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cincinnati Reds, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Mets, Kentucky Wildcats, Carolina Panthers, Arizona Diamondbacks, Montreal Canadians and Philadelphia 76ers.
Different Buy It Now Prices
Buy-It-Now prices vary depending on which player or players signed it and which team they represent.
Autographed baseballs have a BIN the runs from a minimum of $100 to a maximum of $250. However, DealDash customers have been getting some outstanding bargains. For example, some of the best deals customers won so far are:
- Aug. 17, a Chicago Cubs baseball with a BIN of $100 sold at only 5 cents and the winner paid a total of 42 cents including the cost of the 2 bids placed;
- Aug. 17, a Chicago White Sox baseball with a BIN of $130 sold at only 2 cents and the winner paid a total of 21 cents including the cost of the 1 bid placed;
- Aug. 19, a Boston Red Sox baseball with a BIN of $180 sold at 34 cents and the winner paid a total of $3.14 including the cost of 14 bids placed; and
- Aug. 21, a Philadelphia Phillies baseball with a BIN of $250 sold at $2.81 and the winner paid a total of $8.61 including the cost of the 29 bids placed.
Autographed footballs have a BIN that runs from a minimum of $120 and a maximum of $480. However, many DealDash shoppers have been winning some outstanding bargains.
- Aug. 8, an Arizona Cardinals football with a BIN of $250 sold at 42 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.42 including the cost of the 10 bids placed;
- Aug. 5, a Los Angeles Rams football with a BIN of $330 sold at $3.45 and the winner paid a total of $23.25 including the cost of the 99 bids placed;
- Aug. 19, a Denver Broncos football with a BIN of $400 sold at 76 cents and the winner paid a total of $1.56 including the cost of the 4 bids placed; and
- Aug. 21, a Jacksonville Jaguars football with a BIN of $450 sold at 93 cents and the winner paid a total of $6.53 including the cost of the 28 bids placed.
The bottom line
If you are an avid sports fan, you are shopping in the right place. As you can see from the real outstanding deals listed above, many DealDash.com shoppers have already received incredible deals on these treasured autographed sports items. Where else could anyone get deals like this?
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.