That’s what happens to the auction products included in the “Inventory Liquidation Week” on DealDash.com. These items will soon be all gone. Therefore, if we want to shop for them, now is the time to do it.
All of products designated for inventory clearance are marked with a round blue circle with a box in the middle. They also have a yellow and black stripe across the top and bottom of the auction. It is sad to see some auction items eliminated. At the same time, it is exciting to see more brand new items come up for auction.
But before some items sell out that we may never see again, let’s take a look at more of these items that are now designated for liquidation.
Braided Sun Hat
Do you like hats? I do. In fact, I love hats and always have because hats can serve many purposes. They can help us look more dressed up or they can help us cover up thinning hair when we get older. This braided sun hat, with a circumference of 22.5 inches and a brim of 3.5 inches will simply serve to protect us from getting burned from too much sun.
So far, it appears past winners really like this pretty braided sun hat. After 54 customer reviews, this sun hat received an overall rating of 4.88 out of a possible 5.0 which is pretty good.
This braided sun hat has a BIN of $189.00. However, if we compare the BIN to what we might pay to win, we will be pleasantly surprised. So far, some of the best deals past winners received are:
- Aug. 23, this braided sun hat sold at 71 cents and the winner paid a total of $4.71 including the cost of the 20 bids placed;
- Aug. 22, this braided sun hat sold at 88 cents and the winner paid a total of $6.22 including the cost of the 30 bids placed; and
- Aug. 22, this braided sun hat sold at 98 cents and the winner paid a total of $5.54 including the cost of the 27 bids placed.
All of the above wins represent a pretty good savings that we would most likely never find anywhere else.
Small bag (purse)
At first sight, when I saw this bag, I thought it was a baby bib. I was so surprised to see that this is actually a small bag that measures 7.5-inches high and 8.5-inches wide so it would make a great purse for your daughter or granddaughter.
In fact, one of the former winners wrote in her review, “Gave this to my granddaughter for her birthday. She takes it everywhere. It is so well made.” Evidently, many other former winners agree with this. So far, out of 82 customer reviews, this bag, which measures, received an overall rating of 4.93 out of a possible 5.0 and that’s a very high rating.
Some of the best deals previous winners received so far are:
- Aug. 23, this small bag sold at 36 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.36 including the cost of the 10 bids placed;
- Aug. 23 again, this small bag sold at $1.88 and the winner paid a total of $4.68 including the cost of the 14 bids placed; and
- Aug. 23 again, this small bag sold at 25 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.25 including the 10 bids placed.
We can see from the fantastic deals previous winners won that this may be one auction that could be fairly easy to win.
The bottom line
Many other great items will soon be gone. Now may be the last opportunity to win them, so I’ll see you in the auctions!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.