Would you ever pay $1,800 for a high-end purse? Many people could never own a purse with a price tag like that, but if you shop on DealDash.com you could.
Shopping on DealDash is a real game changer. When we shop here we can dream big and we can also win big.
Let’s take a closer look at a high-end red purse, with a BIN of $1,800 that DealDash has been putting up for auction.
Elegant red leather clutch
This elegant Top-grain red-leather clutch purse has gone up for auction 28 times in the last 30 days, and 26 of those 28 winners got this purse for much less than its retail value. In fact, some of the winners got a “steal of a deal” that they could never get anywhere else. For example:
- Oct. 9 this magnificent clutch purse sold for $5.49 and the winner paid a total of $15.14 including the cost of the 62 bids placed to win it;
- Oct. 5, this auction sold for $1.33 and the winner paid a total of only $5.53 including the cost of the 26 bids placed;
- Oct. 4, this stunning clutch purse sold the $1.53 and the winner pad a total of only $6.58 including the cost of the 31 bids placed;
- Oct. 1, this high-dollar clutch purse sold for $6.50 and the winner paid a total of $27.10 including the cost of the 103 bids placed;
- Sept. 25, this auction sold for $16.45 and the winner paid a total of $37.31 including the cost of the 129 bids placed.
We can see from the five actual sales above the outstanding bargains many DealDash customers get that they could never get when shopping for these brand new products that no one could get anywhere else.
This 100 percent top-grain red leather clutch purse measures 9 by 2.5 by 6.1 inches. In spite of being rather compact, it has a spacious interior and has two compartments with two large open sections – one zippered section and 1 small pocket. It comes with a removable gold-tone chain shoulder/cross-body strap and a metallic clasp closure with a popular logo.
The bottom line
This is one shopping site where we can have fun, think big and actually get products that would otherwise be beyond our budgets to afford.
I think that is more than awesome, don’t you? Happy shopping everyone!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.