If you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for some comfortable, stylish and sturdy chairs, you are shopping in the right place. DealDash.com has a wide variety of awesome chairs that go up for auction on a regular basis.
Bet of all, many of these auctions are selling for much less than the BIN (Buy-It-Now) price.
Let’s take a look at some of the chairs DealDash has to offer!
A set of 4 black chairs
This set of 4 black chairs has a BIN of $1,104.00. However, all four of the previous winners received all 4 chairs for less than $200. Three examples of actual sales are:
- July 25, this set of 4 chairs sold at only 32 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.56 including the cost of the 12 bids placed;
- July 23, this set of 4 chairs sold at $6.98 and the winner paid a total of $41.69 including the cost of the 191 bids placed;
- August 20, this set of 4 chairs sold at $32.16 and the winner paid a total of $128.68 including the cost of the 563 bids placed.
After receiving 9 reviews from previous winners, these chairs received an overall rating of 4.86 out of a possible 5.0. In other words, that means customer satisfaction is very good for these high-quality chairs.
These chairs were created by an award-winning designer and each one has polished chrome plated swaged steel tube legs (7/8-inches to 5/8-inches). The seat and back are made of pliable polypropylene and they come in black. Other auctions offer this set of 4 chairs in white. A special feature includes a seat pad. Weight capacity for these chairs is 250 pounds. Dimensions are 19.5-inches wide, D: 19.9-inches, height 32-inches and seat height 17.7-inches.
For more specific information, see the auction description.
A set of 2 grey chairs
This set of 2 grey chairs has a BIN of $2,346.00. However, several previous winners won this set of chairs for much less than that. Examples of some of the best bargains previous winners received are:
- August 20, these two chairs sold at $1.00 and the winner paid a total of $3.70 including the dost of the 16 bids placed;
- August 19, these two chairs sold at $2.45 and the winner paid a total of $2.65 including the cost of the 1 bid placed;
- July 30, this set of two chairs sold at $1.76 and the winner paid a total of $8.56 including the cost of the 34 bids placed.
After 3 customer reviews, these chairs received an overall rating of 5.0 out of a possible 5.0 and the rating never gets better than that.
It’s not surprising since these chairs are crafted with a solid wood frame made of American Ash. The contoured seat is made of 2.75-inch thick polyurethane and comes with a grey seat cushion. Weight capacity is 250 pounds.
For more detailed information see the auction description.
The bottom line
If we are in the market for some new stylish, comfortable and sturdy chairs, DealDash.com is definitely a very good place to shop.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.