Question: What are No Exchange auctions on DealDash.com?
Answer: They are auctions where the exchange to bids option is removed and the winner of these auctions will have no choice but to receive the auction product they win.
Inventory Liquidation Week will begin Wednesday, Jan. 19 and will run through Saturday, Jan. 22. During this time, the “Liquidation Blasts” will be for items DealDash wants to get moving out of their warehouse.
In other words, if you bid on auction products with the idea that you just intend to exchange the auction item for bids, the Inventory Liquidation Week event would not work for you because you will not be able to do that.
However, it may be the best time for other DealDash customers to shop for two reasons:
- It might be our best opportunity to shop for and win products that are being liquidated, and
- It could be easier to win the product when shoppers who just want to do a bid exchange will not compete.
The “Liquidation Blast” events will take place at the following times:
- Jan. 19 – 8 a.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Jan. 20 – 8 a.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Jan. 21 – 8 a.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Jan. 22 – 12 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Jan. 23 – 12 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
During these times bid exchanges will not be available.
In addition, other DealDash features will include:
- Jan. 19 – 50 percent off, plus 2X time as highest bidder and BIN discounts
- Jan. 20 – 50 percent off and BIN discounts
- Jan. 21 – 50 percent off, plus 2X time as highest bidder and BIN discounts
- Jan. 22 – 90 percent off, plus 3X time as highest bidder and BIN discounts
- Jan. 23 – 90 percent off and BIN discounts.
Inventory Liquidation Week
As you can see, the Inventory Liquidation Week will offer many great features that could benefit us in more ways than one.
If we like getting 90 percent off on the final sales price in the auctions, we will not want to miss shopping during those features.
If we are getting close to collecting our free bids, we will want to take full advantage of the 2X and especially the 3X time as highest bidder on the clock.
Regardless of what feature we most want to take advantage of shopping during the Inventory Liquidation Week will no doubt be one of our most fun and interesting five days of shopping. Therefore, if we have any friends who have not yet shopped on DealDash.com now is an excellent time to invite them to join.
I’ll see you all there!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.