If you are planning on moving out in the New Year, or perhaps you are buying a new home, you won’t want to miss out on these upcoming deals on DealDash!
These are all the best items for your home and here’s how you can get them for less!
Where else can you find deals as good as these?:
- KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Deals
- Click here for Magic Bullet Blenders CHEAP!
- Ninja Kitchen System 1200 3-Speed Blender, Black/Chrome
- Cookware sets!
- Like this amazing Gibson Home Essential Total Kitchen 83-Piece Combo set that recently sold for $0.63!
This set really has everything that you would need for your new kitchen:
- 9.75″ aluminum fry pan, 6-piece stainless-steel cookware set, 21-piece tools and gadgets set, 16-piece flatware set, 13-piece cutlery set with pine wood block, 10-piece plastic storage square bowls with lids, 16-piece banded dinnerware set.
- Dyson Vacuums
- Home Depot gift cards: Great if you buy a home that needs a little TLC!
- Want new furniture, bedding, towels and organization tools? Bid Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards coming up soon on DealDash and save money!
- Looking for a great deal on a brand new TV for your livingroom? This Samsung 50-inch LED 1080p, 120Hz Smart HDTV recently sold for $26.87 on DealDash! Check out the upcoming auctions for smart HDTVs on DealDash and score a deal!
- Make cleaning your home easier with this Shark Steam Mop – buy it for $54 on DealDash or win it for less. The last auction for one ended for $0.17!
- Baxton Spain Diningroom set – buy it now for $410 or WIN it for less on DealDash!
- Definitely use bid buddy – but pay attention. If you put your bids in the Bid Buddy system and let it go you could blow more bids than you want to. Try a few then pause it if it looks like others are bidding consistently, they could be on bid buddy too! Wait until the same bidders you see bidding often give up. Then put yourself on bid buddy again!
- Don’t wait until the last 1 second to bid, you could lose to someone else and the auction may end right then.
- Use buy it now whenever you invest over 50% of the retail value of an item in bids and the auction ends without you the winner. You will get your bids back and have fun in the process. Plus you will get the item, you just have to pay retail. Still pretty win-win if you wanted the item to begin with!
Do you bid at DealDash.com? Let us know what you’ve won!