Have you started shopping for Mother’s Day gifts yet on DealDash.com?
Mother’s Day is May 14 so it’s not a bit too early to start shopping for your mother, step-mother grandmother, or anyone who played a special “motherly role” in your life while you were growing up.
Let me tell you a Mother’s Day story. When my mother passed away at age 93, she had 12 living children, 22 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. While she was still living my mother expected all of us to remember her with a gift, flowers or at least a phone call. Every time I called my mother she would always tell me how many of my brothers and sisters she put in her doghouse for not remembering her on Mother’s Day. I often suspected she must have been keeping a written list and, sure enough, she did. I was going through her address book to notify family members and friends when she passed away and there it was – my mother’s list of her children she put in her doghouse each and every year for the last 30 years. I was sure glad I did not find my name on her “Doghouse List.” LOL! That memory made me realize just how important it was to my mother for all of her children to remember her on Mother’s Day.
For DealDash shoppers who still have their mother, I started looking for items that might make an excellent Mother’s Day gift, and here’s what I found.
100% top-grain leathercosmetic bag
This 100 percent top-grain leather exterior cosmetic bag with gold-toned hardware measures 8.66 inches by 5.11 inches by 4.33 inches, and it has a BIN of $1,050. I know economic times are tough and not many people would be able to afford such an expensive gift. However, that’s why we are shopping on DealDash, right? So we can get great items at bargain prices.
Some previous winners have already received a great deal on this brand-name cosmetic bag. So far, at least four past winners won this high-end cosmetic bag using less than 100 bids. Some of the best deals former winners received are:
- April 21, this leather cosmetic bag sold at only $2.64 and the winner paid a total of $20.84 including the cost of the 91 bids placed;
- April 17, this cosmetic bag sold at $26.43 and the winner paid a total of $26.01 including the cost of the 97 bids placed;
- April 13, this cosmetic bag sold at only $1.54 and the winner paid a total of $6.54 including the cost of the 25 bids placed; and
- April 7, this cosmetic bag sold at $1.69 and the winner paid a total of $6.42 including the cost of the 30 bids placed.
For more detailed information about this cosmetic bag, please read the auction description.
Matching necklace and earrings set
I couldn’t help but notice the beautiful matching flower necklace and earrings set with a BIN of $320. A gift like this would be sure to please any mother. In fact, after 15 reviews by previous winners, this flower necklace and earrings set still has an overall rating of 5.0 out of a possible 5.0 and that’s as good as it gets. It’s like previous winners cannot say enough good things about this set that comes in an attractive gift box, too.
Some of the best deals former winners received so far are:
- April 18, this attractive flower pendant and earring set sold at only 1 penny and the winner paid a total of 21 cents including the cost of the 1 bid placed. Nobody gets a better deal than that;
- April 11, this pendant and earring set sold at 5 cents and the winner paid a total of 45 cents including the cost of the 5 bids placed; and
- April 2, this pendant and earring set sold at 79 cents and the winner paid a total of $3.19 including the cost of the 12 bids placed.
These are just three of many outstanding bargains previous winners received. The twisted gold-plated brass pendant necklace length is 19 ¼- inches and it can be adjusted to make it 2-inches longer. For more details, please see the description in this DealDash auction.
The bottom line
These are just a few examples of the many wonderful Mother’s Day gift ideas now available on DealDash.com.
We only get one mother and the years just fly by faster than most of us realize. Now I just have the memories of my mother, but I’m glad I always did something to show her she was loved and appreciated while she was still here
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.