DealDash.com shoppers can now receive more bids for less money.
The bigger the bid pack we DealDash shoppers purchase, the less we might pay per bid. Just a couple of days back, if you checked it out, the bid packs were listed at:
- 50 bids = $7 (14 cents per bid)
- 220 bids = $30.80 (14 cents per bid)
- 600 bids = $78.00 (13 cents per bid
- 2,400 bids = $288.00 (12 cents per bid)
- 5,000 bids = $600 (12 cents per bid)
In other words, instead of buying several small bid packs, we might be able to save more money in the long run by purchasing a bigger bid pack instead.
This is something new that DealDash has just recently introduced. Regardless, if we can afford to purchase bigger bid packs or not, the sale prices of any of these bid packs are still a fairly good deal.
One reason DealDash has been in business for more than 10 years is because they are constantly looking for various ways to improve.
Some other changes DealDash has implemented over the last year are:
- Set win limits, giving all customers an equal playground;
- Made every BidBuddy bid placed count, giving us a full 9 seconds on the clock. Even if another bidder cuts the clock, we will still receive our full credit on the clock;
- Offer some sale prices on various auctions for customers who use BIN.
To keep up with all of the latest and greatest changes on DealDash, it’s a good idea to keep checking back on a regular basis.
Happy shopping everyone!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.