Summer is almost over, that means you could find treasure! As the crowds subside from the beaches and kids go back to school, it will be easier to find treasure buried in the sand.
Bid on this Bounty Hunter Lonestar Metal Detector w/ Free Pinpointer – $197 retail buy it now value, but you could get it for less if you win!
Bounty Hunter – Lonestar Metal Detector w/Free Pinpointer
The Lone Star metal detector is designed for a variety of applications including coin shooting, relic hunting, and general purpose detecting.
- This Detector features identification and mode with an LCD display, which is easily read.
- Three modes (Discriminate, Auto-Notch, and All Metal).
- Touch Pad controls.
- Five segment digital target identification.
- Three tone audio feedback.
- Standard features include a built-in speaker, headphone jack and adjustable aluminum stem with an ergonomic “S” Rod handle and armrest.
- All this is backed by Bounty Hunter’s exclusive Five-year limited warranty.
Find a diamond ring or a golden chalice, maybe even a relic from the past washed ashore from a sunken ship. Check out this National Geographic article on 10 Fascinating Amateur Metal-Detector Finds.
Want to find more treasure? Visit the Crater Diamond State Park in Arkansas. It’s the only diamond producing park in the world open to the public.
In this park you have the chance to search over 37 1/2 acres of plowed field, an eroded surface of an ancient volcanic crater that 100 million years ago brought to the surface the diamonds and some of the semi-precious lucky visitors find here today.
“Diamonds come in all colors of the rainbow. The three colors unearthed here are white, brown and yellow, in that order. Crater of Diamonds State Park is a rock hound’s delight since, along with diamonds, more than 40 types of rocks and minerals can found here, too. These rocks and minerals include lamproite, amethyst, banded agate, jasper, peridot, garnet, quartz, calcite, barite, and hematite.”