Bids on DealDash are at the cheapest they’ve been yet ($0.12/each), but bids are even better when they’re free! Here are some ways that you can get bids on DealDash for free!
Post a Photo
Get up to 200 free bids just for posting a photo to the DealDash Facebook Page.
If the item value is at $199 or above you’ll get 200 free bids. If the item value is $99 to $198 you will get 75 free bids. If the item is less than $99 you will get 10 free bids.
Plus, even better – how would you like to win 1000 Free Bids? Each week DealDash will select the best photo and award the winner with a free 1000 Bid Pack!
- *IMPORTANT* Make sure your picture is great because every week, DealDash will select the BEST photo!
1.) Select an item you won on DealDash to feature in the photo.
2.) Take a high quality photo clearly showing yourself and the item you won.
3.) Post photo to the DealDash Facebook page and include a caption describing the item and final sales price. Description example: “I got this ITEM NAME for ITEM PRICE” on #DealDash and then a personal comment about the win. For example, “I got this KitchenAid Artisan Mixer for $5.41 on #DealDash, it came with free shipping and I gifted it to my daughter who loves cooking!”
Do you Like Pinterest? Collect 50 more bids! See how!
CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR PHOTO
Be sure to follow these guidelines to ensure your photo qualifies
- Quality photo which has clear resolution, bright and easy to see.
- Clearly displays item received from #DealDash (NO GIFTCARDS or BIDPACKS)
- Picture must feature yourself (alone or with others).
- New photo & item (never posted before).
- Posted from DealDash account holders own Facebook account.
- Facebook account must be established (profile picture, 25+ friends)
- The photo must be posted alongside a caption that starts with “I got this ITEM NAME for ITEM PRICE on #DealDash” and then a personal comment about the win. For example, “I got this KitchenAid Artisan Mixer for $5.41 on #DealDash, it came with free shipping and I gifted it to my daughter who loves cooking!”