I am amazed when I see some of the high-dollar bargains shoppers get on DealDash.com and it is so exciting to see the fireworks when we least expect it.
I’m especially surprised when I see products with a BIN of more than $2,000 to $3,000 that sometimes sell for less than $100.
If you are new to this DealDash shopping site, you probably think, “no way” but people really do get such awesome deals.
Let’s take a look at a few of the high-dollar bargains shoppers have already gotten.
Rabbit Fur Coat
DealDash has a fur coat auction with a BIN of $2,752.
This coat provides excellent insulation. The 100 percent rabbit fur exterior is lightweight but warm, durable and glamorous. The lining is 100 percent polyester. Special features are a hidden adjustable drawstring at the waist so we can choose to wear a form-fitting style or choose to wear it loose and the tortoiseshell buttons are elegant.
Some of the best deals shoppers got on this high-dollar coat so far are:
- March 2, this fur coat sold for $73.30 and the winner paid a total of $94.30 including the cost of the 105 bids placed;
- Feb. 26, this fur coat sold for $2.29 and the winner paid a total of only $8.49 including the cost of the 31 bids placed; and
- Feb. 24, this fur coat sold for $12.30 and the winner paid a total of $71.07 including the cost of the 340 bids placed.
Where else could anyone get better deals than this for such an exquisitely designed new rabbit fur coat?
Did you see the pocket watch with a BIN of $1,600?
It is not too early to shop for a Father’s Day and most men would truly appreciate receiving a stunning pocket watch like this. A gift like this might even be handed down for many generations to come.
This pocket watch is made with durability, reliability and elegance in mind. It is encased in a durable 18/8 stainless steel silver Hunter housing, crown, bow and chain. The dial has Roman numerals, and features Japanese movement.
So far, some of the best deals winners have received are:
- March 3, this pocket watch sold for only $3.11 and the winner paid a total of $12.98 including the cost of the 61 bids placed;
- Feb. 28, this watch sold for $4.39 and the winner paid a total of $25.59 including the cost of the 106 bids placed;
- Feb. 26, this watch sold for $4.53 and the winner paid $24.73 including the cost of the 101 bids placed;
- Feb. 21, this watch sold for only $2.16 and the winner paid a total of $4.08 including the cost of the 15 bids placed and ( the best deal of all is):
- Feb. 20, this watch sold for 23 cents and the winner paid a total of 71 cents including the cost of the 3 bids placed.
The bottom line
As we can see, even high-dollar auctions will often sell well below the BIN — not just once, but several times. That tells me that anyone could win some of these amazing deals. Why not me or you, too?
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.