Do earrings make the girl?
Probably not, but a beautiful set of earrings certainly can enhance a woman’s appearance and just might be the perfect birthday or anniversary gift. If you simply want to shop for a pair of earrings for yourself, that’s okay, too.
Regardless who you are shopping for, you have come to the right place because DealDash.com is a great place to find a stunning pair of earrings for that special someone.
Whether you are shopping for dainty, small earrings or long, dangling earrings, DealDash is sure to have exactly what you have in mind. Best of all you might be able to win a pair at a bargain price.
Even though I don’t have pierced ears or wear earrings myself, I have won several pair of earrings over the years. Then I put them all in a “gift box”. Whenever I needed a gift for a friend all I had to do is pick a set out. I always liked the Boy Scout’s motto: “Be Prepared!” Only in my case, I always wanted to “Be Prepared” when it came to always having a “spur-of-the-moment” gift on hand. That saved me a lot of time and effort whenever I needed a lovely gift for my niece’s graduation or some other event.
Let’s take a closer look at the wide variety of earrings DealDash has available.
- Fuchsia triangle stud fashion earrings (with a BIN of $75) sold at a bargain price twice on Jan. 21. One winner won them for $5.30 (counting the cost of the 23 bids used) and another winner paid only $3.70 (counting the 12 bids used).
- Puck dangling earrings (with a BIN of $195) display a beautiful gold flower. Several previous winners won an amazing deal on these earrings. On Jan. 21, one winner got them for only 21 cents and used only one bid. On Jan. 17, another winner paid only 41 cents (counting the 2 bids used to win them). Several others won this set of earrings for less than $10.
- Artemis semi-hoop earrings (with a BIN of $125) have a rose gold chain in brass. So far, this set of earrings went up for auction 15 times and 13 of those 15 times DealDash customers won them at a bargain price. On Jan. 2, one winner paid only 84 cents, (including the cost of the 4 bids placed) and on Jan. 8, another winner paid only $1.23 (including the cost of the 6 bids placed).
- White gold plated drop earrings (with a BIN of $150) have gone up for auction 9 times. So far 7 of the 9 past winners got a great bargain on this set of earrings. On Jan. 5, one DealDash customer won these earrings for only $3.67 (counting the cost of the 12 bids used to win them). On Jan. 6, another customer won this set of earrings for a total of $5.25 using only 19 bids.
- One of the more expensive earring sets are the 0.5 carat D-Colour gemstones (which has a BIN of $519). So far, this set of exquisite earrings has gone up for auction two times and both former winners won a bargain price. One customer got them for $25.55 (including the 55 bids placed to win them).
For more details, see the auction descriptions.
Easy to win
As you can see from the examples above, it is fairly easy to win a nice set of earrings at a great bargain price.
DealDash has many other earrings in various styles, so be sure to check them out. With a little planning to be in the right auction at the right time, you could be the next winner to get an awesome bargain, too.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.