That’s right. While most stores will offer special bargains on Black Friday for only one day, but DealDash.com is running Black Friday specials all week.
We will see “epic” promotions, “mega blast” auctions, discounts, flash sales and surprise hours. Some of the “blast auctions” will be mystery auctions designated with a question mark. Many of these auctions will feature hot (in demand) items like sophisticated interlocking block sets, video game consoles, and other popular consoles.
In other words, this will be a week DealDash shoppers will not want to miss. I’m especially looking forward to the “No New Bidders” after $1 instead of the usual $5. That will greatly eliminate some of the competition.
Here’s just part of what we have to look forward to starting now:
- Monday: No new bidders after $1 Flash Sale from 4:00 p.m.to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: No new bidders after $2 Flash Sale from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: No new bidders after $1 Flash Sale from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Then again from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: No new bidders after $3 instead of the usual $5 for the whole day.
For more details of Black Friday Week events, scroll down to the bottom of the Home Page and read the DealDash article under the header of “Latest Blogs.”
Interlocking block sets
Perhaps you grew up playing with well-known interlocking block sets that keep getting better and more sophisticated all the time. You may want to shop for one of the many sets going up for auction during Black Friday Week. Since many adults still enjoy playing with the new building sets, as well as children, winning one of these auctions could become a family affair. How fun!
Some interlocking block sets listed for auction now or in the near future include four car building sets — A Ford Mustang; a Chevrolet Camaro race car; a Porsche race car and a Bugatti Chiron race car building kit. Anyone who has a strong interest in race car sets might want to conduct a search and click on the “Alert Me” button so you will not miss those auctions. Other interlocking block sets include:
- An International Space Station building kit with 864 pieces has a BIN of $83. It has already gone up for auction at least six times and sold for as little as $17 counting the cost of bids.
- A Millennium Falcon set has a BIN of $189. It has already gone up for auction many times before and has sold for as little as $6.14 counting the cost of bids.
- A castle building set has a BIN of $474. It has already gone up for auction several times and sold for as little as $11.78 counting the cost of bids.
- An Entertainment System Building set has a BIN of $272. It has already gone up for auction several times and sold for as little as $48.65 counting the cost of bids.
- An Expert Assembly Square set has a BIN of $332. It has already gone up auction many times and sold for as little as $193.80 counting the cost of bids.
- An Apollo II Lunar Lander Building kit has a BIN of $118. It has gone up for auction several times and sold for as little as $11.48 counting the cost of bids.
If you want to know more details, conduct a search in the space bar provided in the upper right of the DealDash Home Page and read the entire auction description.
This holiday season we could avoid the high cost of gas and shop from the comfort of home. We are sure to see some auctions we never before saw that we would like to put under someone’s Christmas tree. Why deal with parking hassles and crowds when we can have the DealDash shopper’s paradise right at our fingertips?
The best thing of all is that if we do not win, we can BIN (Buy It Now) and get all our bids back free. Sometimes we can even get double our bids back for free. What could be better than that?
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.