How many years have you been using the same artificial Christmas tree?
According to my research online, most Americans plan to keep their artificial trees for 10 years, but the average usable lifespan is six years. That’s great if we can get that much use out of our artificial tree, but perhaps it is about time to shop for a brand new one to add more sparkle to our holiday decorations.
After all, we are shopping in the right place…DealDash.com! Many customers have already won incredible bargains on brand new artificial Christmas trees that look strikingly natural. Best of all, the artificial trees on DealDash come in different styles and a variety of sizes – 4-feet, 5-feet, 6-feet and 6 ½-feet. For example:
- One customer won a 4-foot Alpine Fir Christmas tree with a BIN of $190 for only 3 cents.
- Another customer won a 5-foot Noble Fir Christmas tree with a BIN of $260 for only 6 cents.
- Yet another customer won a 6-foot Fraser Fantasy Fir Christmas tree with a BIN of $330 for only 2 cents.
Can you imagine winning a bargain like that? We cannot even buy a candy bar for as little as that. Talk about getting a great deal! I’m sure those winners had a great day and we could still have the opportunity to join them because many more trees are coming up for auction very soon.
One of the trees coming up for auction again soon is a 6-foot, 5-inch pre-lit flocked Frisco Pine Christmas tree, with the amazingly low BIN of $82. How would like to win that beautiful tree with 787 flocked branch tips, 250 pre-strung clear incandescent lights and a metal tree stand. So far, five previous winners of this fantastic tree gave it a high review rating of 4.95 out of a possible 5 so we cannot go wrong shopping for this one.
Christmas Tree Bundles
What good is a Christmas tree with no decorations, right? No problem. DealDash has some Christmas tree bundle auctions coming up that includes some wonderful bulb decorations, too.
The Sweet Christmas Bundle, with a BIN of $655 includes a 5-foot Noble Fir tree, along with some incredible ornaments. One set of four ornaments includes sugar and sparkle ornaments (that look like holiday baked goodies) and three sugar and spice ornaments. These ornaments are very unique and I never before had ornaments like them.
The O’Tannenbaum Bundle, with a BIN of $875 includes a 6-foot Fraser Fantasy Fir Christmas tree, along with a set of three Waltzes of the Snowflakes ornaments, a set of four Winter Fantasy ornaments and a Treasure Trove ornament. Whoever wins this bundle will certainly be a happy customer.
Why Not a Real Tree?
Many families do not choose to use a real tree for some very good reasons:
- Some people are allergic to the pine needles of real trees. Even if no one in our immediate family is allergic to real trees, often times our guests who come for a holiday visit do suffer from those kind of allergies;
- Real trees can dry up if not watered and could pose a higher risk of a fire;
- Real trees shed pine needles and sap and often result in a huge mess to clean up after the holidays;
- Some people believe that artificial trees are more environmentally friendly since they spare real trees from being chopped down;
- We do save a lot of money by having a tree we can use more than once.
All of the above reasons are why I switched from having a real tree to a realistic-looking artificial tree.
Happy tree shopping everyone! I’ll see you in the flocked Christmas tree auction. I’ve always wanted one of those trees but never before had one.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.