Did you know that if you, as a bidder on DealDash, are unsatisfied with DealDash for any reason, you are eligible to a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase?
That’s a 100% full-refund of your first bid pack purchase. All you have to do is email refunds at dealdash.com within 90 days and request the refund.
The refund will be credited back to you in 7 days. The refund will be granted regardless of if you have won or lost auctions, or whether you have bids left on your account or not. Only 1 refund per person.
- “Most customers using the site gain less in merchandise value measured in monetary value compared to the amount of money spent bidding to win auctions.”
See that one auction for, well, anything? 30 users may be bidding and only one bidder will win. The odd aren’t calculable, because it’s not always up to odds, but 29 of those bidders will lose.
- “Do not buy bids or spend money on the site if you cannot afford to lose the money.”
Just don’t do it.
- “DealDash is constantly attempting to maintain fairness and balance in its auctions therefore some new users or users who have lost auctions may receive special promotions, access to special auctions and/or free bids through site features.”
- “This is designed to maintain fair practice and helps balance and create a great auction experience for all users.”Bidding on penny auctions can be a lot of fun.
- “DealDash is convinced that the entertainment value of participating in its auctions is valued and that paying a premium price for this entertainment value compared to shopping at the lowest priced retailer is fair.”
- “We do however strive to give as much merchandise value back to our users as we possibly can while maintaining healthy gross margins.”
- “Most customers will not win auctions and you are on average unlikely to save money using the Site.
- “We recommend that you take advantage of the Buy it Now option as it will return all of your lost bids when used. Most customers who use the Buy it Now remain loyal to the Site far longer than those that do not. By using the Service you understand and agree to this statement.”
Definitely make use of the buy it now option. If, 1. you want the bids you spent back and 2. you want to buy the item at the stated buy it now price which is really pretty close to the fair market/going rate of the item from retailers such as Amazon.com.
Some bidders get stellar deals on items that would otherwise cost them a ton of money elsewhere. This is what makes bidding on DealDash and other penny auctions so much fun. What about you? What do you think about DealDash’s guarantee and bidding?