Plenty of information is available on DealDash.com to help new players to avoid making common mistakes. All you have to do is be patient and take some time to read it.
Many new players on DealDash.com cannot wait to dive right in and start bidding. I know from experience because I wanted to do the same thing. However, that would be a big mistake.
To successfully win auctions, it is vitally important to first take the time to watch, read and learn how to play smart. New shoppers who do that will save a lot of bids, money and be a lot more successful.
Common mistakes smart players avoid are:
- Not knowing how to use the automated bidder, BidBuddy, to place your bids
- Not knowing how to use the BIN (Buy-It-Now) option
- Not planning a budget, not stopping and over-bidding the value of the auction
- Shopping for items you don’t really need
- Shopping from the home page, one bid at a time
- Purchasing bid packs at full price instead of waiting for them on sale
- Bidding when you are too tired or too busy doing other things
- Bidding in too many auctions at the same time
- Not getting familiar with screen names of power bidders
- Not checking the winner’s list to see if anyone in your auction recently won a large bid pack.
If you pay attention and avoid the common mistakes above, you will have a much happier shopping experience.
Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company. This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post.