It’s that time of year again where we are trying to get our last-minute Christmas shopping done, and I am so grateful that DealDash.com is here to help us do it without breaking our bank account.
After looking through the auctions for items that would make a wonderful gift for a man, DealDash did not disappoint.
Over the years I’ve learned most men love to get tools, so we cannot go wrong if we put some tools under the tree for the men in our lives.
Let’s take a look at a few auctions that would make awesome Christmas gifts for men.
129-piece tool set
I won this set a few years ago and my son could not have been happier. What young man wouldn’t be happy with a 129-piece tool set?
According to the DealDash description, this “exceptionally flexible and super-functional” set includes the most commonly used tools for performing many different projects whether at home or on the road. It includes: 16-piece hex key set, 20-piece bit set, 1-piece 6-inch-long nose plier, 1-piece 6-inch- diagonal plier, 1-piece 6-inch adjustable wrench, 1-piece ratchet bit handle, 1-piece 8 oz. claw hammer, 1-piece knife, 1-piece 8-inch crimping plier, 1-piece 3m measure tap, 4-pieces of precision screwdriver and 40-pieces of assortment fasteners in a plastic box.
This tool set has a BIN of $450 but 41 of the last 42 winners won this set for less. In fact, many of the previous winners won it for much less at an incredible savings. Over the last 30 days the best bargains previous winners received were:
- Nov. 28, this tool set sold at $2.52 and the winner paid a total of only $8.65 including the cost of the 40 bids placed;
- Nov. 16, this 129-piece tool set sold at $4.94 and the winner paid a total of $20.94 including the cost of the 80 bids placed;
- Nov. 7, this tool set sold at $7.15 and the winner paid a total of $9.66 including the cost of the 34 bids placed.
As we can see from the three actual examples above, these past winners had a huge savings. DealDash is the only place I know of that we can get great bargains like this.
Whole-cut leather dress shoes
If you are shopping for a serious businessman who never works with tools, how about a fancy pair of whole-cut leather dress shoes?
This auction has a BIN of $1,450 because these are not just ordinary dress shoes. They are truly high-end dress shoes that any man with expensive tastes would be proud to wear. The best news is that out of the last 33 winners 27 of them saved more than $1,000.00. That not only means we would be getting a wonderful gift, but we will most likely be saving a whole lot of money.
Let’s take a look at some of the best bargains previous winners have already received:
- Dec. 1, these high-end men’s dress shoes sold at $5.69 and the winner paid a total of only $4.68 including the cost of the 12 bids placed.
- Nov. 4, these leather dress shoes sold at $2.11 and the winner paid a total of $12.25 including the cost of the 56 bids placed;
- Nov. 7, these shoes sold at $5.41 and the winner paid a total of $10.76 including the cost of the 43 bids placed;
- Nov. 11, these fancy men’s shoes sold at $5.77 and the winner paid a total of $14.35 including the cost of the 66 bids placed;
- Nov. 15, these shoes sold at $1.98 and the winner paid a total of only $12.49 including the cost of the 60 bids placed
So you see from the above examples above that many shoppers were already got amazing bargains on these elegant men’s dress shoes.
So far, these shoes received an overall customer rating of 5.00 out of a possible 5.00 and no product can get a higher rating than that. We just need to make sure we shop for the correct size.
The bottom line
There are plenty of other awesome Christmas gifts for men that we can shop for on DealDash.com, too, so I’ll see you in the auctions!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.