Are you looking for a high-quality product you could easily win on DealDash.com without using many bids?
I found a product that fits this description – an 8-piece surgical steel groom kit with a BIN of $95.00. This set includes a zip-up travel case, fingernail clippers, toenail clippers, cuticle nippers, nail file, nostril and eyebrow scissors, ear pick lancet and tweezers.
I know this groom kit is a high-quality item because after a whopping 126 customer reviews, it received an overall rating of 4.93 out of a possible 5 which is extremely high. This proves that previous winners are very happy with this product. Let’s take a look at some of the previous winner’s comments:
- May 3, 2022, a winner said “Love this set! (This set has a) lovely case and well-made manicure and pedicure items. Hope to order more for gifts.”
- April 28, 2022, “Fast delivery; Items are heavy weight good quality. It will last for some time.”
- Sept. 13, 2022, “Better than described, (This set is) extremely well made; all items are in excellent condition.”
Many previous winners express the same thing – the high-quality of this product, and some of them gave this groom kit to a family member as a gift. It is practical as well because it’s someone everyone uses, but some people may not yet have a complete set like this one.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the best deals that previous DealDash winners received:
- Sept. 14, this groom kit auction sold at 49 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.30 including the cost of the 11 bids placed.
- Sept. 8, this auction sold at 57 cents and the winner paid a total of $2.77 including the cost of the 11 bids placed.
- Sept. 10, this auction sold at $1.82 and the winner paid a total of $5.75 including the cost of the 26 bids placed.
- Aug. 28, this auction sold at $6.35 and the winner paid a total of $7.59 including the cost of the 30 bids placed.
- Aug. 31, this auction sold at $2.10 and the winner paid a total of $6.41 including the cost of the 31 bids placed.
In fact, out of the last 31 times this groom kit went up for auction (as of this writing), 27 of the previous winners got this item for less than the BIN. Twenty of those winners paid less than $50 and 15 (about half) of those winners paid less than $25.
Therefore, if we watch for auctions where DealDash customers consistently win awesome deals, we can find them and win deals like that, too.
I’ll see you in the auctions. Happy shopping everyone!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.