How can we find the best deals on DealDash.com? All we have to do is frequently check the “winner’s list” to see what auction products have been selling for the least amount of money.
Sometimes we will be very surprised at what we find. Recently, I have found three high-dollar items that sold for less than one dollar:
- A men’s watch auction ended for only 2 cents and the winner used only one bid;
- A travel bag auction ended for only 18 cents and the winner used only two bids;
- A handmade sculpture auction ended for only 36 cents and the winner used only six bids.
How can this be? All three of these customers happened to be shopping in the right auction at the right time. I, for one, wish I had been shopping for the high-dollar travel bag because I have been hoping to win it for a long time. This proves three things:
- This proves that even high-dollar products will sometimes sell at bargain prices;
- This proves that if I had faithfully placed bids on the travel bag I wanted every time it came up for auction, I would eventually win it for very little money; and
- This proves more than one high-dollar auction will sometimes sell for a bargain price on the same day.
Smart shoppers on DealDash still win awesome deals. Consistency pays off. If we are shopping in the right auction at the right time, we can win some awesome deals on DealDash, too.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.