The average price of a latte at Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, and local coffee shops found across the United States is approximately $4. If you were to order a latte 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month – 52 weeks every year, your caffeine fix would equal $1,040 a year. Cut costs and control how your latte tastes every single time with the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista espresso/latte machine.
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso, cappuccino and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free, automatic milk frother takes the guesswork out of frothing milk
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Creates single and double servings
- Programmed cleaning cycle
- Dimensions: L:10.43″ x W: 8.86″, H: 12.4″
DealDash sells this Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista espresso, cappuccino and latte maker on the entertainment auction platform, pay for bids for a chance to win or buy it now for $209 and get your bids back if you don’t win! Buy-it-now on DealDash is a win-win. The last one sold for just $7.39! Not bad considering two cups of coffee would equal more than the final bid price!
“Convenient & Easy to Use
With user-friendly controls that even a novice can master, the sleek machine makes it easy to brew delicious coffeehouse drinks in minutes–with just one simple touch. The unit’s one-touch control panel allows for selecting from a single- or double-shot of espresso, cappuccino, or latte, and handy indicator lights highlight the current selection. Even more, the machine supplies 15 bars of pressure to ensure fabulous results, while its automatic milk frother turns milk into a light, creamy foam–perfect for drizzling with chocolate, sprinkling with cinnamon or nutmeg, or for simply oohing and ahhing over.”
Bid on this Mr Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker on DealDash here.