What is inventory liquidation all about on DealDash.com?
The products DealDash puts up for auction are stored in warehouses and sometimes these warehouses get full, leaving little or no room to stock new products. Therefore, DealDash has selected some products to liquidate, and these items are designated with a blue box icon.
That means three things to DealDash shoppers:
- It means DealDash will want to move merchandise in a hurry, and to do that they will offer a special feature that might give us more opportunities to win some awesome bargains.
- I means the auctions designated with a blue-box -icon will no longer be available for auction when the inventory of these designated products run out, so we better focus on winning those products while we still can; and
- It means we can look forward to seeing more new and exciting products that DealDash never yet had available for auction.
I always look forward to seeing new products that I never before saw. To keep track of all of the new products coming in we can click on browse categories located directly under the header at the upper left of the home page. The first category on the list is New Items.
Auctions up for liquidation
If we want to win some of the items that are now up for liquidation, now is the time to start shopping for them.
Some products now up for liquidation are:
- Eco-friendly, waterproof orange patched tarpaulin exterior tote bag with a BIN of $250.
- Beach breathable white cotton shirt-dress size M, with a BIN of $240.
- Morning essentials consisting of a stainless steel rechargeable salt & pepper grinder set, 2-slice toaster, and stainless steel electric beverage maker, with a BIN of $200.
- Pillow sham set, Queen, with a BIN of $140.
- Eyeshadow bundle, set of 12, with a BIN of $204.
- Doll House, with a BIN of $920.
- Bathroom set consisting of a set of 4 bathroom accessories, including a liquid dispenser, a cotton jar, a tumbler and a soap dish.
- Pumpkin pet bed for a small cat or dog, with the BIN of $314.
- Microfiber duvet cover for king/California king, with a BIN of $350.
- Tactical cross-body bag, with a BIN of $200.
- Cooking cover lid with filter, set of 10, with a BIN of $370
The above list is only some of the products that are designated for liquidation, and when they run out of stock these auctions will no longer be available for auction.
The bottom line
If you missed the Liquidation Week on DealDash.com don’t worry. They might run another one before long. By going out with some old products and in with some new ones, DealDash keeps the auctions fresh and exciting.
I hope you have fun shopping, and I’ll see you in the auctions.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.