Every new bidder needs a little help sometimes. Follow these DealDash tips to “up your game” while bidding.
DealDash is extremely fun and entertaining. Great bidders aren’t born overnight, though, and most people could stand to read a few tips every now and then, especially Newbies. Read these DealDash tips and decide if they are right for you to use the next time you visit the website. Read on for more information and tips.
Not Every Auction is the Same
If you haven’t been bidding on DealDash very long you might think that every auction is played in the same way. That would be incorrect! If you bid in every auction the exact same way then you aren’t going to win as many auctions as you could. There are a variety of reasons why one particular auction isn’t like the other, even if it’s for the same item. Some of these reasons can include:
- It depends on who is bidding in the auction
- It depends on what day the auction is
- It depends on what time the auction is taking place
- It depends on what other things are up for bid at the same time
So you see, you really can’t treat every auction the same way. You have to approach them differently and you will have more success.
Use Your BidBuddy for the Best Success
Not using your BidBuddy in each and every auction is a huge mistake. The BidBuddy is like a gift! He’s given to every single bidder on every single auction. He’s the gift that just keeps winning! He’s very easy to use as well. It doesn’t take more than a couple of clicks, and you’ll be good to go. Here are very simple instructions on how to use your buddy, the BidBuddy.
- Find an auction that you would like to bid on
- Click on the auction’s picture to open up its individual page
- See the large black rectangle? The BidBuddy is in the middle
- Click in the blank box and put in the number of bids you want to use in the auction
- Click “Book a BidBuddy”
- Sit back and watch the BidBuddy bid for you
Thanks for Reading the Tips Blog
I hope this article was helpful for those of you Newbies who love learning more about DealDash. Follow my tips and you will have a greater understanding of DealDash.
This sponsored blog post was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Read even more at DealDashTips.com, DealDashReviewed.com, or on her own blog, DawnBlogtopus.