It’s that time of year again…Christmas is only 18 days away and Christmas/Holiday parties are now in full swing! If you’ve been invited to a Christmas party and don’t know what to bring for a housewarming gift here are some great ideas.
1. Bonsai Trees
Bonsai trees are said to give good luck and it’s always good to bring greenery into a home, especially in the winter! Bonsai trees are miniature versions of real trees. They are specially trained to grow in a miniature form. This California redwood is very similar to a redwood that one might see in the old growth forest of Muir Woods or elsewhere!
- Dawn Redwoods were thought to be totally extinct until they were discovered at a temple in China in early 20th century
- These trees have beautiful feather-like foliage and a formal, upright style which is visually powerful and majestic
– See more at: https://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=2705047#sthash.OUgBCYlT.dpuf
2. Wine Charm
These colorful wine glass charms can be easily attached to the rim or stem of a wine glass for quick identification at any party! Perfect housewarming gift! These wine charms are by Epicureanist. Bid on these in an upcoming DealDash auction!
3. Gift Baskets
Gift baskets filled with goodies like this one from Alder Creek would be a perfect housewarming gift for a gracious host who invites you to dinner!
4. I don’t think anyone can top a gift like a KitchenAid Chrome 5-quart mixer! Get this for the host that loves to bake! Buy it now for $484 on DealDash or bid to save. One recently ended for under $28!
5. iRobot – Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot – Black
How about a super cool gift for someone who actually has a spotless house?! Allow your host to sit back and relax after his/her dinner guests have left with the iRobot vacuum cleaner that cleans the floors for its user!
For all auctions and fun gift ideas be sure to check out DealDash.com and start bidding!