Did you see the awesome kitchen items DealDash.com now has up for auction? I decided to check them out and I found some items I really like.
Let’s take a look at some of these auctions.
Did you know honey is one of the healthiest sweeteners we can use?
The honey pot caught my eyes because my brother John went into bee keeping as a hobby during his retirement. I often buy honey, but I never had a honey pot. This honey pot with a BIN of $195 is 3.5 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height and it would great on my table.
So far, my brother John has about 100 quart jars of honey that he already put up, and I bought one from him for half the cost I would pay in the store. One of the biggest challenges he has is keeping his bees alive during the harsh Minnesota winters. This year, he’s going to put them in a heated garage before he takes his camper south for the winter. John is also going to leave plenty of honey behind for the bees to eat so they can thrive and survive. I learned there’s a lot more to beekeeping than I realized.
Some of the best deals previous winners received on this honey pot so far are:
- Sept. 20, this honey pot sold at 9 cents and the winner paid a total of only 84 cents including the cost of the 4 bids placed;
- Sept. 12, this honey pot sold at 2 cents and the winner paid a total of 22 cents including the cost of the 1 bid placed;
- Sept. 4, this honey pot sold at 2 cents and the winner paid a total of 21 cents including the cost of the 1 bid placed; and
- Sept. 10, this honey pot sold at 15 cents and the winner paid a total of 55 cents including the cost of the 2 bids placed.
Several other shoppers won this honey pot for less than $10. In fact, I decided to shop for it, myself.
I’ve always wanted to get a food dehydrator, but never did.
This food dehydrator has a BIN of $310 and it opens up a whole new world of options. As the DealDash description says, “Dehydrated foods are a great alternative to addictive cookies and chips.” This dehydrator locks in nutritional value without using sugar or oil and it keeps food fresher much longer. By using a dehydrator, we can buy our produce at reduced prices when they are in season and then store them away for later. It’s also a great way to save space. Then when we are ready to eat, all we have to do is add water to rehydrate the food. It can be used to dehydrate strawberries, bananas and even orange slices.
Some of the best deals shoppers have received so far are:
- Sept. 23, this food dehydrator sold at 20 cents and the winner paid a total of 50 cents including the cost of the 2 bids placed;
- Sept. 20, this food dehydrator sold at $6.69 and the winner paid a total of $14.94 including the cost of the58 bids placed; and
- Sept. 18, this food dehydrator sold at $7.72 and the winner paid a total of $20.12 including the cost of the 62 bids placed.
I will be keeping my eyes on this item. It’s about time I get what I’ve wanted for the last 30 years, so I’ll see you in the auctions.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.