Who does not need a good frying pan? Sometimes we get in the habit of using the same pans and do not even notice they need to be updated and replaced.
Well, you can fix that problem right here and now because DealDash.com has a wide variety of awesome frying pans made out of different materials. Some of them come in sets and in various sizes, colors and price ranges.
These frying pans frequently come up for auction, too, so we have plenty of opportunities to win either a single frying pan or a complete set. Let’s take a look at some of our options.
Stainless steel frying pan
I already won this 100 percent stainless steel frying pan and it is definitely made to last. It has a BIN of $870 but all 33 previous winners in the last 30 days (as of this writing) won it for far less than its BIN value. Some of the best deals previous winners received so far are:
- On Oct. 23, 2022, this frying pan sold for $5.37 and the winner paid a total of $7.94 including the cost of the 37 bids placed;
- On Oct. 14, 2022, this frying pan sold for $1.26 and the winner paid a total of $6.13 including the cost of the 30 bids placed;
- On Oct. 10, 2022, this frying pan sold for $3.10 and the winner paid a total of $13.30 including the cost of the 51 bids placed;
- On Oct. 7, 2022, this frying pan sold for $2.34 and the winner paid a total of $11.37 including the cost of the 51 bids placed; and
- On Oct. 5, 2022, this frying pan sold for 59 cents and the winner only paid a total of $2.75 including the cost of the 13 bids placed.
As we can see from the five winners listed above, it is possible to win an outstanding deal on this frying pan, in spite of the fact that this is a fairly challenging auction with some stiff competition. Consistency is most likely the winning key.
If you have a large family or you are cooking for several guests, this is probably the perfect pan to use because it has high edges and holds more than most other frying pans. The outer dimensions (including the handle) are 17.13 by 6.10 by 1.97 inches and the inner dimensions are 9.45 by 1.77 inches.
According to the description in the DealDash auction, this pan distributes heat evenly and is ideal for stirring, sautéing meats and cooking on high heat. It is also “dishwasher, oven and freezer safe.”
Out of 373 reviews, this product got an overall rating of 4.93 out of a possible 5.0 which is really good. A few previous winners said food tends to stick to it, but that does not happen when I use a little cooking oil on the inside bottom of the pan.
Other frying pan options
Check out the many other frying pan options on DealDash like these:
- Cast Aluminum 10-inch non-stick stir fry pan. This 3-quart pan has a BIN of $120 and after 106 customer reviews it has the overall high rating of 4.93 out of a possible 5.0.
- Three Frying Pans with a gadget bundle. This set has a BIN of $202. It includes one 8-inch Frypan, one 9.5-inch Frypan, one 12-inch Frypan one can opener, one egg whisk, one garlic press, one potato peeler and one pizza cuter. So far, this bundle has an overall rating of 5.0 out of a possible 5.0 and nothing gets better than that.
Enjoy shopping and I’ll see you in the auctions!
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.