Trampled on for TVs?
Fighting over a tickle-me-elmo?
Pulling clothing items off of manikins because they’re the last sale items left?
Crushed by crazy shoppers?
Brawling for bras?
Footage from this weekend’s Black Friday shopping festivities will make you if it’s safer to be an MMA fighter than a Black Friday shopper. Who would think it would be this dangerous to go shopping on Black Friday! Well, watch this video:
Avoid the crowds and the drama by bidding on DealDash during the Cyber Monday Weekend promo going on now. Bids are $014 each and deals on everything you could want from electric scooters for the kids, to KitchenAid mixers, Dyson vacuums for the big kids. Laptops, HDTVs, gift cards for Amazon, iPads and so much more!
How do I bid on DealDash?
Well DealDash is a different kind of penny auction. You purchase bids and try to win items posted on the site when it’s time to bid and the auction clock is counting down. As soon as you place a bid your name will be shown as the highest bidder, but the only way you will win is if no one else bids against you. This could take time, so make sure you have both time and patience before you start bidding.
What if I don’t win?
If you don’t win all you have to do is buy the item at the retail price listed in the auction and you will get all of your bids back. Save money, don’t just spend bids if you aren’t going to win make sue you have a backup plan and are ready to use buy it now!
Bidding and shopping online is much better, and safer, than shopping in stores this time of year. The above video illustrates just how true that is! So watch out when you go shopping, and good luck bidding on DealDash!
Happy Thanksgiving DealDash bidders!
Give thanks and get ready!
Get ready for the very BEST sale of the year.
Now that you’ve had your fill of delicious turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pies it’s time to SHOP til you drop! We’ve got the exclusive sneak peek on the biggest sale of the year on DealDash.com.
You won’t want to miss a sale this big! Here’s a sneak peek into DealDash’s Black Friday Sale!
Bids will be the cheapest they’ve been in 2014 at as low as $0.12 a piece!
All auction wins will be FREE!
There will be TWICE as many auctions! Way more auctions than usual = more chances of winning.
PLUS – Get FREE BIDS seven times faster, faster than ever before when the “Your time as highest bidder meter” fills up seven times faster in this sale! That means all you have to do is be the highest bidder on any auction and your time as highest bidder meter will bill up 7x as fast = more free bids for you to bid and win more!
The sale will start as soon as Black Friday hits – 11/28/2014. Get ready for it! Get your bids purchased and stock up!
You won’t even have to bundle up, brave the cold and crowds to get amazing deals on everything you want for Christmas gifts this year!
There will be more Kindles, iPads, Dysons, Nespresso coffee makers, Keurigs, Tablets, Android powered phones, iPhones, iPods, laptop computers, dSLR, HDTVs, surround sound systems, wireless speakers, BEATS headphones, gift cards and so much more!
Click Here to get ready to bid and win on DealDash.com!
Not sure ow bidding works, don’t worry read these DealDash tips articles and learn how to bid on DealDash penny auctions.
What are you going to win and get for Christmas? Check out our Christmas gift guides for ideas!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, November 27, 2014. And while ’tis the season for yummy goodies, pies, cakes, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and the like, it’s also the time to really reflect and give thanks. There are ways to reflect and be grateful for what we have every single day.
Here are a few of my favorite thanksgiving quotes!
1. “We can lift ourselves and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude.” –Thomas S. Monson
2. “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” –Native American saying
3. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” –Maya Angelou
4. “For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
We all have so many things to be thankful for! Friends, family, loved ones, pets, sunshine, cold, warmth, snow, rain! Some of these may not be liked very much, especially if you have to shovel the snow, but! Remember that all of these things are here for a reason and we need to be thankful for them!
Give thanks for… a warm bed, food in your cabinets, clean water, reliable transportation – your car or public transit, deals on items on Black Friday so you can get the things you want and need and still save money for other things like experiences! Save up and plan a trip for 2015, make it an epic one! Hike Machu Picchu, or relax on an island in the sun. Sometimes the best things money can buy are not things at all, but experiences that broaden your mind and help you to see the world in a new way!
What are some of the things you’re thankful for? Would it be the items you have been able to win on DealDash this year, did you win auctions with free bids? New connections and friendships? Experiences? Your job and other opportunities? Share with us what you’re thankful for!
Photo Credits: julieandjoe
One reader recently told us that they found out about DealDash on a TV commercial, but still doesn’t understand how it all works.
If you watch the commercial below you will see how the bidders say they won items for $100, iPhone for $8, a lot of items for less than $50, and so on. All great deals, but the end price includes all bids placed on the item. So how does it work and how can you save money by bidding on DealDash?
1. First, you need to register on DealDash.com and purchase bids.
When you register and choose a username you do have a choice to purchase a bid pack, but you are not required to. Bids cost $0.60 each with your initial bid pack. If you purchase additional bid packs during a bid promo your bids will be significantly cheaper.
For instance, this week on Black Friday Week on DealDash bids are discounted and are currently $0.15 each. It’s better to buy bids when there are promotions because then you will have an advantage bidding against bidders who just have their initial bid pack or $0.60 bids!
2. Understand the bidding process!
Know how DealDash works! It’s an auction site unlike the traditional auction format you’ve become accustomed to. All auctions start at $0 and each bid raises the price of the end price (the price that a bidder will pay if they win) by one cent $0.01. You can place a bid and a bidder can place a bid over you and with each bid placed the auction clock is reset by 10 seconds. So if it’s at 2 seconds and you feel like you’re going to win it could be really frustrating to see a bidder bid over you and add more time on the clock> This is how penny auctions work and why sites like DealDash enable bidders to get great deals on new laptops, cameras, iPads and so much more!
Have you bid on DealDash.com?
As seen in the below commercial some bidders have won over 100 items on DealDash!
It’s super frustrating to use your hard earned money bidding on a penny auction site only to lose! Minimize your chances of losing and be sure to use buy it now to get your bids back!
Do you have any great bidding tips for DealDash.com and other penny auction sites? Here’s a few great tips for when you really should not be bidding!
When Not to Bid on Penny Auctions
- Don’t Bid When… You are not on a stable Internet connection. Say you’re at a restaurant, in your car on your cellphone (not driving I’d hope!), or at a cafe with less than stellar WiFi
- Your computer is about to do a scheduled update… it will shut off!
- Your battery is low and you don’t have your adapter with you.
- You’re stressed out
- You’re angry
- You’ve had too much to drink or eat? Trytophan may kick in and cause you to fall asleep!
- You have class
- You have an appointment
- You’re at work
- You have a date… and you end up forgetting
- You need to let your dog out – Use bid buddy!
- You don’t have that many bids left and no money to buy more
- There’s a hurricane, thunderstorm, snowstorm, or heat storm – your power could easily go out
- You’re expecting a package you have to sign for…
- You’re out of money and really can’t afford to lose…
- You are just bidding to win and you don’t even want the item…
All of the above can be avoided by using the Bid Buddy feature on DealDash.com.
Here’s how Bid Buddy works:
1. Under where it says BidBuddy – Your Automatic Bidding Tool type in the number of bids you would like BidBuddy to bid for you – then click “Book a BidBuddy!”
2. Put the number of bids you want the Bid Buddy to bid for you into the box next to “Book a Bidi Buddy” and it will bid that many bids for you. Just make sure you check this frequently as it could run out. You can refill it at any time, but the bids must be in your account!
Here’s what the Bid Buddy box looks like, it’s right below the “Bid Now” button and is on every auction: