Virtually all entertainment is in lockdown to prevent COVID-19 from spreading and many people staying home and/or in quarantine find it very difficult to do.
Don’t worry. I have the perfect solution to conquer boredom.
You can still have fun and entertainment by playing on DealDash.com. That’s something we can do online from the safety and comfort of home. All we need is to have access to the internet on a computer, laptop, phone or another electronic device where Internet access is available.
Easy to Get Started
If you have never before shopped on DealDash.com it is easy to get started. Just follow these simple steps:
- Registration is free. Just fill out a new member form, choose a screen name and icon.
- Before you can start shopping on DealDash, you must purchase a bid pack. Bid packs often go on sale. Today, bids are only 12 cents each. You can choose 60 bids for $7.00 or 300 bids for $36.00 or 600 bids for $72.00 or 2,400 bids for $288.00 or 5,000 bids for $600.00. Sometimes the first bid pack new members purchase costs slightly more.
- Each time you place a bid in an auction, the selling price goes up one penny and you get 10 seconds on the clock. If the clock runs down to zero and nobody else places a bid, the last bidder wins the auction.
- On the bottom left of your screen, you will see a green line move to the left every time you place a bid. Once this line gets all the way to the left, you will win free bids. Each time you win free bids, you will move up to the next level. The higher the level, the more free bids you win.
- Before you start placing bids on auctions, you should go to the top of the home page and click on “How it Works.” It’s important to learn how to use the automated bidder called “Bid Buddy” and get many other tips on how to play smart.
- The auction clock restarts from 10 seconds every time someone bids.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call a DealDash representative. They always provide excellent customer service and will be happy to answer any questions you might have to get started.
This sponsored blog post was submitted by: Barbara L. Sellers. Barbara was compensated by DealDash for this blog post. Blog posts are written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.